Thinking Day and Father Daughter Dance SVG FIles

    Girl Scout Thinking Day is coming soon! It is February 22. Every Girl Scout troop usually participates in some kind of event to learn about a foreign country. Of course, their parents take pictures! This page topper has a border of countries and continents at the top..it is a little hard to see from my picture. I fixed it since I cut it out, so that there are three layers. A border all around it. A slightly outset interior. The thinking day and border on top.
    THESE FILES ARE NOW PART OF THE PEEPS GO SCOUTING PACKAGE for sale for $9.00. YOu get paper dolls in all the uniforms, and these and many more svg files for everything from cookie and pop corn sales, to titles for each rank of scouting.





    THINKING_DAY_BANNER.svg

    father_daughter_dance.svg

    I was told many troops hold a father daughter dance That is something new, since I was a leader. It sounds like lots of fun. I hope you can use this page topper. I also included the dance images by themselves, as you might have another use for them.


Post Title

Thinking Day and Father Daughter Dance SVG FIles


Post URL

https://aciksexygirls.blogspot.com/2009/01/thinking-day-and-father-daughter-dance.html


Visit Acik Sexy Girls for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive