Lacrosse Pages: Putting it all Together



    I used some of the elements I posted earlier this week to make these pages. The circle frames are from the scrapbook_paper_shapes.svg file I posted yesterday. I used the circles it cut out to adorn the adjacent page. The lacrosse die cuts were in another post earlier this week.
    The photo collage I did in Microsoft Word. Sometimes it is just easier to use Word and your home printer to come up with a nice photo layout. I got the art work from the tournament web site, added my daughers picture, and some headlines, then did a single print of the document. I think it kind of gives it a magazine cover feel. I could have easily turned it into one.

Post Title

Lacrosse Pages: Putting it all Together


Post URL

https://aciksexygirls.blogspot.com/2009/01/lacrosse-pages-putting-it-all-together.html


Visit Acik Sexy Girls for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive