Happy Birthday svg and some new Fonts


    I downloaded a few new fonts yesterday that you might be interested in. They all came from www.dafont.com.WC SOLD OUT A Bta, WC SOLD OUT B Bta,and WC SOLD OUT C Bta has many silhouettes of common items like shoes, chairs, bikes, clothespins and IPOD, etc as well as a few unusual(the eiffel tower?, a polo helmet?). You should be able to cut these without any inkscape intervention. Just select the font in Sure Cuts A Lot(scal), type in the letter corresponding to the item you want to cut out. When it shows up on the scal screen, resize it. Cut it out! Is seems like a nice collection of items, though I don't know how you remember what is in each font! I put a few key words in my word document file I keep of all the fonts, that I use to search.





    THe next font was called WONDER.



    It is an intricate, flowery, embellished font. It was in "separate"pieces in some cases, and too fancy, so I simplified the letters to make Happy Birthday. Here is how it came out. I uploaded the file Happy Birthday to media fire if you can use it.



    Download: Outline font Happy Birthday
    http://www.mediafire.com/?hymmiynyznj


    Solid font Happy Birthday(shown)
    http://www.mediafire.com/?izdqydji5n1

    The last font had little japanese girls. I thought they were cute and would look nice on a card.



    These came out so cute!

    Enjoy!

Post Title

Happy Birthday svg and some new Fonts


Post URL

https://aciksexygirls.blogspot.com/2009/01/happy-birthday-svg-and-some-new-fonts.html


Visit Acik Sexy Girls for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive