Cute Page Idea using Film Strip



    I picked up this cute "caught on film" svg file which features a filmstrip from mydiecuts.com yesterday(http://www.mydiecuts.com/project/viewer/665).

    I imported it into SCAL, then "stretched" it longways to make the film squares larger.

    I decided I wanted a buddy page for it, so I open the svg file in scal, and used the node editing mode to delete the words that were welded onto it, leaving me with just the film strip. I cut them both out, put them on facing pages, with the results shown in the photograph.

    The lights, camera, action I just did in SCAL, welding the words after nudging all the letter close together.

    I just thought I'd share this cute layout idea with you. It is good for a bunch of small prints that don't really have a theme.

    Oh the mickey with a camera I got from some Disney Clipart. I could probably point you in the right direction, if you are looking for it.

    Denise from Boca

Post Title

Cute Page Idea using Film Strip


Post URL

https://aciksexygirls.blogspot.com/2009/01/cute-page-idea-using-film-strip.html


Visit Acik Sexy Girls for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive