Christmas Page with Mrs. Santa



    I made this Christmas page to showcase my sister dresses as Mrs. Santa. I posted this frame previously on my blog with the words Christmas at the top and Memories at the bottom, if you want to pick up the file.

    The next two pictures are just some random pages I made this week.
    I like the mosaic effect when you use pictures, cut to the same size. That is an easy way to fit a lot of pictures on a page. Another favorite of mine is to cut all the pictures in the same size circles, and just arrange them around a circle on the page. You can fit a lot of shots of the same subject on a page that way. You know how it was, when your child was small, and you end up with 47 photos of their first birthday or christmas!


    This page features a pink panther in a race car. It was a bear to paper piece, but if you want it, send me an email or leave a comment. I'll tell you where you can get it.


    Happy Scrapping!

Post Title

Christmas Page with Mrs. Santa


Post URL

https://aciksexygirls.blogspot.com/2009/01/christmas-page-with-mrs-santa.html


Visit Acik Sexy Girls for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive