Please Leave a Comment...A simple thanks is enough!

    I see lots of people coming to the site and downloading my files. Hardly anyone takes the time to say thanks! Please do by clicking where it says 0 comments...that is right...ZIP...ZERO...NADA...and leave a note saying, Hey I saw your files and downloaded them...Thanks. I feel like I am working in a vacuum and I can't tell if the things I am making are the things people want. I did all the military items and I don't know a single person in the service, so I don't know what I'll ever use them for! You can also say, Hey! I'd like some files for ferrets or whatever it is your are looking for. I may get bored enough to make it for you! I can do titles is about 30 seconds, so if you need a specific one and are inkscape confused, I'll make it and send it to you.

    Thanks to all my followers. I hope to chat with more of you soon!

    Denise

Post Title

Please Leave a Comment...A simple thanks is enough!


Post URL

https://aciksexygirls.blogspot.com/2009/01/please-leave-commenta-simple-thanks-is.html


Visit Acik Sexy Girls for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive