Welcome to my Blog

    I have been scrapbooking for 20 years, but haven't had as much fun, as since I got my Cricut and the Sure Cuts A Lot Program. I enjoy creating new svg files to cut from resources I find all over the internet. I've collected many fonts that can be cut easily on the cricut, or used to create die cuts. I've been sharing my files and expertise on several sites, the Surecutsalotusers group on yahoo and the forum http://forums.surecutsalot.com/ are two of them. It was getting complicated uploaded my files to both sites, so I've decided to create this blog. That way I can add pictures, instructions and additional information with each file. I'll post something here frequently, so please check back often! If you want something specific, ask me and I'll be glad to look for it or create it for you if I can.

Post Title

Welcome to my Blog


Post URL

https://aciksexygirls.blogspot.com/2008/09/welcome-to-my-blog.html


Visit Acik Sexy Girls for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive