Halloween Part 2: SVG Files



    I've created a few Fall/Halloween related svg files that I'd like to share with you today.



    The page shows both the Autumn_title and the pumpkin_stack svg files.
    I also did a title that says Halloween inside of ghosts and another that is just an outlined title that says halloween. They are in the file called Halloween_title.svg. I know this say HALLOWOUND, but that was for a party my friend was having!
    The Boo Crew with ghosts holding hands is in boo_crew_2.






    I also have one scut file that has the boo crew svg in it, and some silhouettes from fonts, and one from an svg, that are all halloween related. The file is Halloween_boo_crew_and_silhoueettes.scut. All can be found on mediafire at:http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=20e8b9e92ddf2fb5ab1eab3e9fa335cacda320b753c5de93

Post Title

Halloween Part 2: SVG Files


Post URL

https://aciksexygirls.blogspot.com/2008/09/halloween-part-2-svg-files.html


Visit Acik Sexy Girls for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive