Forest Scene




    I created these snowy forest scenes on my cricut this week. I made a large file with all the components you need to make your own scenes. I put it out on mediafire, as it is a large file, too large to post in the craftedge forum. I also put the files I used to create each scene, if you want to just cut them as is.
    The file names are:
    trees_4_3d_scene_level 1-3 and Scene_2_level 1-3
    and can be found
    I think you might be able to make a cool pop-up card with these images or a shadow box, mounting the 3 scenes, one behind the other. I'm sure you'll come up with lots of applications!
    I am amazed at the small details I can cut with the cricut.

Post Title

Forest Scene


Post URL

https://aciksexygirls.blogspot.com/2008/09/forest-scene.html


Visit Acik Sexy Girls for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive