Brr it's Cold Inside

    Look inside this shadow box to feel the chill of a cold winter morning in the forest. Of course, I live in FLorida, so maybe I've gotten it all wrong. That bear would probably hibernating, after all!









    Just another application of the forest components files I posted yesterday. I sized the svgs to be six x six inches to fit within this small frame. I was too cheap to buy the bigger ones that were 10 and 15 dollars. They do have nice shadow box frames at BIG LOTS for that price though. I was just trying this art project out, to see if it would work.

    I saw larger scenes like this made by hand selling for $120.00! I'm not saying you could sell these for that, but perhaps they would make a nice gift for someone.

    I'm going to work on some Christmas scene components this morning. Perhaps Santa and his sleigh, snowmen, and snow covered houses?

    Check back tomorrow and see what is new!

Post Title

Brr it's Cold Inside


Post URL

https://aciksexygirls.blogspot.com/2008/09/brr-it-cold-inside.html


Visit Acik Sexy Girls for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive