Deep in the Shadows


    I bought a frame for five dollars at Big Lots today. I resized my forest scene to six by six to fit into the frame. The frame came with two mats. I glued the first scene to the back of the first mat. I put a spacer(I used a small popsicle stick) then glued the second scene on. I glued the last scene onto the second mat. I faced the back with black paper. Once I had them all back in the frame, this is how it turned out...


    Instant art!

    It amazes me how fine the detail is that the Cricut can cut successfully. I did use card stock, and I think that would be essential for this project.

Post Title

Deep in the Shadows


Post URL

https://aciksexygirls.blogspot.com/2008/09/deep-in-shadows.html


Visit Acik Sexy Girls for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive