Scrapbooks Etc Paper Piecing patterns

















    Scrapbook Etc has some nice paper piecing patterns. I enjoy the fact that they show you a page using them too. I don't know about you, but I am often at a loss on what to do to make a pleasing page, with just die cuts. Here are two pages I created using the nature scene paper piecings link http://www.scrapbooksetc.com/magazine/piecetalk/nature-scene-piecings_ss1.html. The patterns are free to print and can be easily converted to an svg file for cutting on your Cricut wit h SCAL. If you need some help with that, I'll gladly give you a hand on getting an svg file.
    I remember now I used another deer that looks a lot like bambi.Here's the link for that file:
    Let me know if you have any questions about paper layout. I'll see what I can remember! lol
    I did color separated things so they can be cut in one cut.


Post Title

Scrapbooks Etc Paper Piecing patterns


Post URL

https://aciksexygirls.blogspot.com/2008/09/scrapbooks-etc-paper-piecing-patterns.html


Visit Acik Sexy Girls for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive