Eat, Drink and Be Scary!


    I picked up this cute halloween paper in the dollar bins at Target so I had to come up with something to go on it! The paper is orange, with the fence on it, as you buy it. I added the house, figures and lettering. I'll redo the lettering so it won't be so many small pieces, those are nice, but were a pain to glue on. Then I'll upload the file for you to use.



    Check out the target scrapbooking paper specials for a dollar, they had other fall paper, with coordinating scrap packs, or stickers. I used to get things like that at Dollar Tree, but lately they are always out of everything.

Post Title

Eat, Drink and Be Scary!


Post URL

https://aciksexygirls.blogspot.com/2008/10/eat-drink-and-be-scary.html


Visit Acik Sexy Girls for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive