On Vacation: no blog updates until Monday


    I'm going out of town for the weekend. I finished 15 pages for preemie's between today and yesterday. That was fun. Especially since my "kids" are 19 and 24! Of course, I still have some of their baby pictures not scrapped, but geesh, how many pages of pictures of them do we need?!?

    Enjoy your weekend. The weather in Florida is just getting nice. I'm going to be working at an outdoor craft show, and am looking forward to enjoying the nice day. Mom is a crafter too. I couldn't figure out anything I could sell from the Cricut stuff. Maybe I'll take the pictures and the lights, and see if anyone is interested. I can always make more!

    Have a great weekend!
    Bonus: pumpkin shown
    Just in time for you fall scrappin!

    Denise

Post Title

On Vacation: no blog updates until Monday


Post URL

https://aciksexygirls.blogspot.com/2008/10/on-vacation-no-blog-updates-until.html


Visit Acik Sexy Girls for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive