The Walmart Lights are a Winner!






    It might be nice to make those "glass block" lights, but those of us who are not mechanically talented, and who don't have many tools to work with, are out of luck. Its not worth it to purchase a diamond drill bit, a drill press, etc to make just a few of the lights. My Walmart lights came in, and even with shipping, were a flat 10.00 each. Any 5x7 photo or cricut cutout will fit. I place a piece of velum behind my cut out, to filter the light. I used yellow velum behind the windows of the haunted house.
    The boy fishing comes from silhousoldfashion font. The boy wanting his presents coes from wM Christmas 2, letter L.

Post Title

The Walmart Lights are a Winner!


Post URL

https://aciksexygirls.blogspot.com/2008/10/walmart-lights-are-winner.html


Visit Acik Sexy Girls for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive