100 Preemie Pages Before Christmas




    I recently responded to a post I saw in another forum, I'm sure they won't mind me repeating it here, just in case some of you are interested in helping out! I agreed to make 8 pages, 4 for girls and 4 for boys. Here are a few samples. I finished my 8 in only a few hours. Now that the files are created for the cricut, I could do them even faster. That is where you come in. If you are interested in making some pages to donate to parents of preemies, I'd be glad to share my files with you.

    Dear Scrapbookers,


    Recently I sent this email to a huge list of women that love to scrapbook. After asking Cindy's permission, I thought I'd include you!I'd like to reach out to you and ask you to help me accomplish a mission of 100 pages for preemies this Christmas.Here's the website you can review to get more information on my goal:http://www.pagesfor%20preemies.%20blogspot.%20com/


    Here are the requirements for the pages:** TENDER LOVING CARE QUALITY!!! **A title on the page (possible considerations: Small Miracles, Tiny Blessings, Special Gifts come in Small Packages) The title need to be related to these tiny angels! If you are concerned about a title and would like to know if it's okay, please ask! **

    1- 4x6 mat for a photo (12x12 layout may have 2- 4x6 mats if desired) THEY MUST BE 4x6 mats ONLY. **

    A MINIMUM of 2 Embellishments- -One needs to be "a ribbon" colorized for boy or girl or unisex. The other embellishment( s) is/are a personal choice.


    NO STICKERS PLEASE! ** SOMETHING TO CONSIDER-- These will be distributed to babies born in the month of December. Just a thought would be to have some form of Christmas/Winter Theme to your page. Not a MUST, but a thought to tenderly consider.
    The contact would be
    SaraAK04@yahoo. com
    from
    Memory Making Crafts Group
    If you have some free time and materials, please consider joining in on this charitable usage of you CRICUT.

Post Title

100 Preemie Pages Before Christmas


Post URL

https://aciksexygirls.blogspot.com/2008/10/100-preemie-pages-before-christmas.html


Visit Acik Sexy Girls for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive