Fairy Tale Princess Frame to cut on your Cricut


    This princess frame is for the princess in all of us. It is for those of us who believe that we can still live happily ever after. There are two ways to make these frames. You can cut the letters out of the frame, but then you have to use a stencil font. That didn't seem appropriate for this girly frame. I decided to make the words cut out of a different color, and then glue each on on the frame. This is a little more tedious, but not too bad, as the words have been welded. The words show up better this way and you can use any font. Besides, I'm probably going to only make one, so the extra time doesn't matter. If you decide to make many, you may want to do something similar and let the cricut cut the words out of the frame.

    Since I cut this, I changed the princess in the upper right corner to a crown. IT was inside a circle, and it didn't look right..I had to cut it out with my scissors, after the cricut was done.

    To download the file:

    http://www.mediafire.com/?o2oqytymwed

    I hope you find a use for this frame for the princess in your life!

    Denise from Boca

Post Title

Fairy Tale Princess Frame to cut on your Cricut


Post URL

https://aciksexygirls.blogspot.com/2008/12/fairy-tale-princess-frame-to-cut-on.html


Visit Acik Sexy Girls for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive