Shoe Tree Anyone?


    I suddenly got the idea to make a SHOE TREE this morning. No, not the kind where you store all your shoes, but a Christmas tree made of welded together shoes from the wc fetish font. Just in case you have a friend addicted to shoes, and wanted to make a card with a "shoe tree" on it, I thought I'd share it with you. You don't need the font itself, as I've already converted everything to an outline so that SCAL can cut it.


    Here are some potential shoe related greetings;

    Cinderella is proof that a good pair of shoes can change your life.
    Life is short, wear cute shoes.

    P.M.S Purchase more shoes
    If the shoe fits, buy one in every color

    I gotta thing for shoes
    A woman's right to shoes!
    Just how many shoes are too many?
    She with the most shoes wins
    will work for shoes
    you can never have too many shoes
    I'm not high-maintenance, I just need more shoes
    Shoe Diva
    Money can't buy love, but it can buy shoes.

    The file is aptly named tree_joined_shoes.svg and can be downloaded here:

    http://www.mediafire.com/?gjxb2knjoom

    Enjoy!

Post Title

Shoe Tree Anyone?


Post URL

https://aciksexygirls.blogspot.com/2008/12/shoe-tree-anyone.html


Visit Acik Sexy Girls for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive