Cruise svg files



    Since I've got a few pictures from my cruise, I decided to make a few Carnival Valor page backgrounds for scrapbook. I created the image of the ship and added the distinctive carnival "whale tale" on the back. I welded in the title with the shadowing. I don't know how much use it would be to you if you didn't go on the same ship, but I'll share the file.
    I'll share the blank cruise ship too.


    The second picture is more of a "frame", It shows the front of a cruise ship on the right with moon hanging in the left. Here is the link to download it. You can always add your cruise ship name at the bottom. I used the ravie font, but you can use any you like. I used outset 3 times to make the outline.

    Link to download:
    http://www.mediafire.com/?jmlqmmzixjk

    Enjoy!

Post Title

Cruise svg files


Post URL

https://aciksexygirls.blogspot.com/2008/12/cruise-svg-files.html


Visit Acik Sexy Girls for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive