Vacation Break until 12/9/08

    I'll miss my Cricut! Going to a craft show where we are hoping to sell a few things, like the fairy art. I'm not asking much, so maybe it will sell! After all, it only cost me a DOllar for the frame!


    I'll be back online and creating next week. Send in some requests. Usually I already had it(like the elf the other day).If not, it gives me a subject for the blog.

    Hope you enjoy making some fairy art. Feel free to make your own background. Just keep it in the right proportions for you frame. Mine are square to fit in 8x8 inch frame. Standard frames are 8x10 or 4x6 or 5x7...You might want to scale things accordingly.

    Have a great weekend. See you on Tuesday. Leave me some comments! I like to get feedback! If not one comments, I think no one liked that type of thing, and won't make any more!

    Going on a week long cruise next Sunday, December 14 on Carnival Cruise lines. It goes to St. Martin and Bahamas and another Island I can't think of right now.
    Denise from Boca

Post Title

Vacation Break until 12/9/08


Post URL

https://aciksexygirls.blogspot.com/2008/12/vacation-break-until-12908.html


Visit Acik Sexy Girls for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive