Perfect Frame for the Perfect Dad



    My Daughter and My Husband

    On the cruise, my daughter had a picture taken with her dad and she was kissing him on the cheek. It came out so great, we decided to create a special frame for it. We bought this frame with a cut out for an 8x10 inch photo at Target for 16.99. We let cricut cut out all the embellishments using the svg file I designed. Unfortunately, my daughter wrapped her gift, before I could snap a picture of it. Fortunately, my neighbor saw our frame, and wanted to make one for HER dad, so I was able to get a picture of that one. I tried to weld the letters as much as possible, so you dont have to deal with so many tiny pieces. These are not even glued in the frame yet, I just stuck them there so my neighbor can glue them on the way she wants later. In the corner I put a "signature" or sorts that says Paula Daddy 2008. You could do the same with your child's name. Also you could add any nicknames. For example, my husband always calls my daughter cutie, so we put always your cutie on her frame. I don't know if you can see the tiny hersheys kisses, we cut those in silver, and added the white tag.


    UPDATE: I was able to get a picture of the frame, after it was opened! Hope you like the finished product.

    If you want the file, to make your own frame..Is there still time before Christmas? Yes there is!
    Click here:

    http://www.mediafire.com/?zzt2dzdzyng

    Enjoy! Happy Holidays!



Post Title

Perfect Frame for the Perfect Dad


Post URL

https://aciksexygirls.blogspot.com/2008/12/perfect-frame-for-perfect-dad.html


Visit Acik Sexy Girls for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive