Tree House SVG FILE to cut on Cricut if you Have SCAL




    Someone named Danielle was looking for a tree house on the Sure Cuts A Lot Users group on yahoo. I didn't have one, but decided I could make one, and I did. I figured I might as well post it to the blog, so others could get to it easily.

    If you open the file and look at it in inkscape mode, with view set to normal, you'll get an idea of the colors of paper to use. On the leftmost layer only the grass will show, and the darker green through the "leaf" marks on the lighter green tree(next layer). The branches and tree trunk goes on next, with tree house outline nestled in the branches. The last layer adds the walls and side of the tree house, and the steps going up the trunk. They should be in a lighter brown than the trunk, so they will show up.


    Look at the picture of the assembled tree house, to clarify any questions you have about color layout.


    To download the file:


    http://www.mediafire.com/?dz3utwomzkj

    If you don't like the design of my tree house, go ahead and change the house to another one! I don't mind. Make it look like your DREAM come true!

    Denise

Post Title

Tree House SVG FILE to cut on Cricut if you Have SCAL


Post URL

https://aciksexygirls.blogspot.com/2008/12/tree-house-svg-file-to-cut-on-cricut-if.html


Visit Acik Sexy Girls for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive