Pretty Christmas Tree to cut on your Cricut if you have SCAL




    Someone asked me to create them a pretty Christmas tree like one they had seen on a card. I couldn't "copy" that one, but created one that is similar, using a bunch of flourishes, which I "joined" together, once I had the approximate tree shape. This great silver card stock I got at Target for $3.00 for 20 sheets, in the Christmas stationary section. I think they had matching envelopes. This tree would look great on the front of a white card, then tucked into a silver envelope.

    I hope you can find a use for this! My paper got jammed when it came unstuck, so the lower left corner of the tree didn't cut quite right. Yours will come out better!


    TO download the file:

    http://www.mediafire.com/?djjmjjmjnwb


    It is called tree_joined_swirls.svg.

    Denise from Boca

Post Title

Pretty Christmas Tree to cut on your Cricut if you have SCAL


Post URL

https://aciksexygirls.blogspot.com/2008/11/pretty-christmas-tree-to-cut-on-your.html


Visit Acik Sexy Girls for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive