Just for fun...Clothes on The Clotheline




    I saw this idea and thought it was so cute. Of course, I spend many hours a week doing laundry. I haven't got a clothesline, but I'm still hanging up too many items!


    I don't know if you can tell but there is an apron, a towel, a tie, a striped sock all hanging on the line in the shape of letters of the alphabet. I'm not sure what the N is supposed to be.

    I'd better not post this one, as it will require some inkscape editing to use it. Why don't you just email me if you want it, and that way I can send you instructions on how to get it all welded together, laid out on the paper correctly.

    My email is dhoffman@spacey.net.

Post Title

Just for fun...Clothes on The Clotheline


Post URL

https://aciksexygirls.blogspot.com/2008/11/just-for-funclothes-on-clotheline.html


Visit Acik Sexy Girls for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive