Dancers and Free Dancer SVGS to cut on your Cricut




    Boy, its been a productive morning. First I created all those musical svgs, then I did all these dancers. Just because when I was looking for music fonts, I saw some cool dancer fonts. Then I saw that those were not free, so I started searching the web for some free clip art and images I could make into svgs. I found quite a lot, and put them all into one file. There are ballet dancers, jazz dancers, couples dancing, even a line of skeletons! I hope you will download the file and keep it handy for when you are doing a scrapbook page that requires some dancers. You are looking at the silhouettes of all the images, some have more detail.

    Here is the file:


    http://www.mediafire.com/file/tudeig5mvhj/dancers_set_1.svg

    When I imported the whole dancer file into SCAL, it must have been too big, because the dancers didn't show up. I made a subset of the svg, and then it worked fine. I guess my point is, open up the dancers.svg in inkscape. Select the ones you want to cut, and paste them to another file. Save the file. Then Import the new file into scal and it will work. You wouldn't want to cut them all out anyway. For convenience sake, it is nice to have them all in one file, so you don't have to manage 50 separate files.

    Here is the one subset I made, if you want to test it out.

    http://www.mediafire.com/file/tudeig5mvhj/dancers_set_1.svg




    Denise

Post Title

Dancers and Free Dancer SVGS to cut on your Cricut


Post URL

https://aciksexygirls.blogspot.com/2008/11/dancers-and-free-dancer-svgs-to-cut-on.html


Visit Acik Sexy Girls for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive