Free SVG file for a Super Star Frame for Your Photos

    This frame is made using the font SP Superstar. ALl the embellishments come from the font. I just opened up inkscape, and drew two rectangles. Then I selected the font SP Superstar, and clicked set default. Then I selected the text input mode(the A on the left menu bar). Then I typed in each letter of the alphabet, keeping the ones I thought I might want on the frame. Important step: A font must be converted to a path before it will show up in SCAL Sure Cuts A Lot. Select the letter, then select Path-object to path

    Download the frame from mediafire:

    http://www.mediafire.com/file/2yloounmyzz/superstar frame.svg


    And make your own Superstar feel special.

Post Title

Free SVG file for a Super Star Frame for Your Photos


Post URL

https://aciksexygirls.blogspot.com/2008/11/free-svg-file-for-super-star-frame-for.html


Visit Acik Sexy Girls for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive