Not quite a Cricut Project...Christmas Ornaments




    My 19 year old daughter is home for Thanksgiving break, and looking to make some inexpensive gifts for her college friends. We had already printed out some Mickey and Minnie in christmas hats stickers to make some ornaments, putting her friends names on them, and the year. We came across some sexy men in Santa hats today, and decided to make each of her friends some more ornaments. We had to cut around the stickers we made to get them to fit flat on the not quite square ornaments(they look sort of like dice, but the edges are rounded). The ornaments were bought at the end of the season last year at Michael's. I'm assuming they have the same ones this year, but I didn't look.

    I used some paper I had called white window clings and printed the photos on that. I had picked it up at BIG LOTS a few years ago for 3.00, so don't know if anyone still makes it. I could fit 16 stickers per sheet. I think you could just put one sexy guy on each ornament, and fill the other sides with rub ons or stickers you buy at Dollar Tree or Michaels. It does take a lot of ink to print the photo stickers.

    You could maybe buy the address labels at dollar tree and print the photos on there(Now why didn't I think of that, in my 3 trips to Dollar Tree in the last day!) Last year I had to buy the clear sticker paper at Office Max and it was over 10.00 a package. If you can format the photos to fit on the label paper, it would only cost you a dollar. I think I'll get some tomorrow and try it.

    If anyone wants more details, or to know where we found the photos, email me at dhoffman@spacey.net.

    I'm sorry the photos didn't come out better, it is hard to autofocus on glass!

    Maybe some of your girlfriends would like a sexy gift like this. They'd be perfect for a birthday party, girls night out, bachelorette party favor.

Post Title

Not quite a Cricut Project...Christmas Ornaments


Post URL

https://aciksexygirls.blogspot.com/2008/11/not-quite-cricut-projectchristmas.html


Visit Acik Sexy Girls for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive