Merry Christmas Page made using SP FOR YOU and SP SNOWBALL FIGHT

























    I wanted to try cutting some of the free fonts I posted yesterday. I was able to make the snow flakes and the titles in Sure Cuts A LOt, just by selecting the font, and typing in the letter corresponding to the shape.


    The title I did after setting the attributes to BOLD on the library. It looked too thin to cut without that. After I resized the title to the size I wanted, I copied it to another part of the screen, and selected sytle SHADOW to make the background. After I cut them, I noticed there were a few places where the letters didn't connect. I tried "welding" by clicking weld on the properties window, but when I previewed the cut, the whole word showed up as not cutting. Hm..don't know what the problem is there. I guess I could fix it by doing it in inkscape first. You can deal with it..you just have a few breaks in the word. It's not like it was in 49 pieces!


    The snowflakes cut great and there is a big assortment in the file. Hey..PROVOCRAFT would charge you at least 50 bucks to get a new cartridge with all these features. You can download it for free! (see yesterdays post, Scrap Supply Free Font Downloads)
    Even though it is easy to make your own scut file, I'll upload mine. It cuts the four titles shown, Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas, Happy Thanksgiving, Happy Hanukkah. Background paper color goes on top 1/2.
    The SP SPRINGTIME has words perfect for a spring time layout. Things like Happy Easter, bloom, earth, Spring is Sprung, etc. Keep them in mind, when you finally get around to scrapping last years photos!
    Have a great day!
    Denise


Post Title

Merry Christmas Page made using SP FOR YOU and SP SNOWBALL FIGHT


Post URL

https://aciksexygirls.blogspot.com/2008/11/merry-christmas-page-made-using-sp-for.html


Visit Acik Sexy Girls for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive