Make any Dingbats into a Circle Frame




    Here are the two circles you need to start with.

    http://www.mediafire.com/?kzttuw4yqyh

    Now find a font with Pictures in it you like. Figure out the font size you'll need to make the pictures slightly overlay the two circles. Lay them out around the circle, rotating them as needed to keep them looking like they are going around the circle. I chose the mickey mousebats font again. I picked out the mickey's I thought would look good as silhouettes. I converted them to paths, and removed all the extra detail, by selecting it and not the silhouettes, and doing delete.

    You can use svg files you have too. Just select, cut and paste your svg from your file, into this circle frame file you are working on. You can also use Text of course!


    Once you have everything laid out, select all, path****union.

    Switch to outline view, to make sure everyhting is welded or connected to the frame.

    If not undo, and make adjustments.


    That is all there is to it.

    You need to use the double circles I provided(which are made my drawing to circles, and doing "path***difference") to get the union to work. You can NOT get it to work inside a single circle outline. Trust me..I've played around with it!


    Enjoy!

Post Title

Make any Dingbats into a Circle Frame


Post URL

https://aciksexygirls.blogspot.com/2009/02/make-any-dingbats-into-circle-frame.html


Visit Acik Sexy Girls for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive