Just Ducky Cup Cake Wrapper


    Someone the other day asked me to do a "cupcake wrapper". I said, huh? What is that? TO my amazement, when I searched the web, I found all kinds of cute wrappers people had made and bakeries are selling. In fact they sell them for about $1.00 a piece! What is it? It is a piece of card board that goes around your already baked cupcake and has a design, lettering or both. For example, It might say BABY and have a baby carriage, or Boy and a train set, or Happy Birthday Steven. I made one with Ducks on it for my first try. I will probably make more, but I am going out for the day. Maybe later! The finished wrapper needs to be about 2 1/8 inches tall by 8 1/2 inches. I imported this into scal with size set to 3.5 inches, and it came out about right. I don't actually have a cupcake, but I do have the pan here in the room with me. Doesn't everybody?

    For some online examples, check out
    http://www.shopbakersnook.com/m5_view_item.html?m5:item=4190

    To download the cupcake_ducks_two.svg

    Click here:
    http://www.mediafire.com/?ztnm50yzzmk
    I'll try to come up with a template, that you just "union" on your message or pictures. This might be a good service to offer your local bakeries. You couldn't charge them a dollar each(because they have to make a profit) but you could probably get 50 cents, if you offer to make personalized ones. Tommy's Birthday...Tim's Over The Hill, etc. They are small, and you can probably cut 3 out of an 8/12 by 11 piece of cardstock.

    Here is how they look with a cupcake in them. I got the picture from one of the bakeries web sites.



    Back with you later!

    Denise

Post Title

Just Ducky Cup Cake Wrapper


Post URL

https://aciksexygirls.blogspot.com/2009/02/just-ducky-cup-cake-wrapper.html


Visit Acik Sexy Girls for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive