More Wedding Cuts..a quick Scal 2.0 lesson






    I was able to bit trace this photo in inkscape. I turned it into this heart.




    and ultimately into this specialized wedding circle that actually has their picture in it!
    Do you think I could make it into a stamp? I wish I'd paid attention to all those stamp making posts!

    I bit traced in scal 2 and had great results too. I forget I can do that now.
    Here are my images from my scal bit trace. I did like I could change the "despeckle" and get rid of some "noise" in the photo automatically.
    I was able to make the image inside a heart by

    Choosing the heart from basic shapes.
    Making a slightly larger heart
    Subtract small heart from big heart making a 'heart frame"(either path front minus back or path back minus front)
    Put image inside of heart path UNION
    Now I wanted to fill in sides and holes between image and heart outline. I used triangles and ovals and overlaid them on the image. Selected it all. Path UNION









    By the way there is a new scal 2.11 upgrade available.

Post Title

More Wedding Cuts..a quick Scal 2.0 lesson


Post URL

https://aciksexygirls.blogspot.com/2010/03/more-wedding-cutsa-quick-scal-20-lesson.html


Visit Acik Sexy Girls for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive