Table Centerpiece Lights

    This one was cut in silver.
    As I was looking at my butterfly light, I realized it was just a triangle, and I should be albe to make one in Scal. Using another scene I had of a wedding couple that I'd been working on for my son's wedding, I cut that, put a piece of velum behind it. Then I cut a piece the same height, and folded it in half, then glued it onto the velum backed cutout. I used some flickering battery powered candle lights from dollar tree to light it up.
    Viola...instant decorations! You could make these for any party, putting any silhouette type pictures in the "frame". Many of my silhouettes in the fonts would work great.

    side view of black one
    This one was made about 5.5 inches high. It lets the
    light go higher making it look less like a forest fire is about to consume them! lol
    It also lets you cut a light out of a single piece of 12x12 paper.

    I'll give you my file, but you will see you can just make your own with any framed silhouette type images.
    I doubt anyone will need this exact light! The butterfly image from the previous post works nice and you can "color" it in on the velum.

    Download the file:

    http://www.mediafire.com/?l4ynjxxmmej






    Another idea would be to make the "tissue box" and cut out one side for a velum insert.

    Who needs a glass block? lol


    Cancer Awareness Centerpiece:

    This was made using an image from my cancer awareness collection. It would be perfect for a relay for life kickoff meeting or luncheon honoring cancer survivors.

    Here is the file:



    Please check out my package for sale for $15.00 with many files related to the prevention, survival and journey of breast cancer victims. I donate $5.00 for each package sold.

Post Title

Table Centerpiece Lights


Post URL

https://aciksexygirls.blogspot.com/2010/03/table-centerpiece-lights.html


Visit Acik Sexy Girls for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive