Wedding Album Box

    I've bought my future daughter-in-law a scrapbook and supplies to make a wedding album. I bought a black storage box to hold all the supplies and display the album later on.

     Here is how I decorated it. My image is just cut from paper. I still don't have much luck with vinyl.

    I put some cardstock messages on the side.,



     If anyone needs something similar, I could make one custom for $5.00(You cut it at home out of whatever material YOU want). You can email me at dhoffman@spacey.net with the message bride and grooms name and the wedding date.

    I like these circles because you only have one piece to glue on.



    It might be nice to make a vinyl one that says JUST MARRIED(instead of our wedding) for the back of the car.

    Having a Cowboy wedding? Check out this one.

    Custom orders accepted by emailing dhoffman@spacey.net   $5.00


    Sandy made this lovely gift for the bride and groom using a file she ordered from me! Isn't it beautiful? Thanks for sharing, Sandy!

Post Title

Wedding Album Box


Post URL

https://aciksexygirls.blogspot.com/2010/03/wedding-album-box.html


Visit Acik Sexy Girls for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive