Free Things to Print and Cut

    When looking for dollhouse printables, I came across Timothy Haugen who designs paper toys. He sells them on etsy for low prices. CLick here for the etsy store


    I ordered the DOllhouse Furniture Printable Paper Craft for $4.00. It gives you everything you need to make this furniture!


    He even gives some pdf files away for free on the myfantastictoys.com web site.
    This one for example can be found here
    This page has some paper dolls
    The designs come in a pdf that you print and cut. I just cut one by hand, but it you were going to make a lot of them, you might bother to figure out how to make the cricut print and cut it.

    I just thought I'd share! Enjoy!

Post Title

Free Things to Print and Cut


Post URL

https://aciksexygirls.blogspot.com/2011/01/free-things-to-print-and-cut.html


Visit Acik Sexy Girls for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive