Today's Project...a New Font

    I created and tested this font today. I'm thinking of putting it up to  download for donations. I voluteer and do crafts/scrapbooking at a local school for at risk teenagers. I'd like to set up a crafting center at the school, so I could leave the supplies for all the teachers to use with the students. I can only work with one group of girls at the school each week. I hve been taking and bringing back all the supplies each week. I spend quite a bit of my own money. I bought them all 8x8 scrapbooks last week. I've been buying lots of stickers and scrapbook paper. They really seemed to enjoy the scrapbooking last week. They were very engrossed in the project. Some even managed to make a few cards! Now I just have to figure out how to do that!

    Anyway, font is coming soon.

Post Title

Today's Project...a New Font


Post URL

https://aciksexygirls.blogspot.com/2011/03/today-projecta-new-font.html


Visit Acik Sexy Girls for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive