Cinderella Page Layout

    This page is perfect for those photos taken at Disney with the princesses. I have some of my niece, only they are at my mother's house. She printed them and forgot where she put them!  At least, she got them out of the camera!


    Download Cinderella Page Layout


    The svg file contains four mats full of things to be cut. The frist two I cut from black, they contain the frame with the coach and the castle, etc.  Move the svg over approxiamately -24 inches, cut the bibbibobbidoo and I am a princess too frames, and the cinderella title and fairy god mothers clothes.  The fairy god mother face, the circles and square frame outer layer are on the last "page"(-36 inches over).

    I cut this out of glitter paper I bought at Target and it cut fine.  My page is very sparkly. If I had chosen the paper first, I would have cut my black layer out of something else too. I just found the glitter paper while i was looking through my stash.

Post Title

Cinderella Page Layout


Post URL

https://aciksexygirls.blogspot.com/2011/03/cinderella-page-layout.html


Visit Acik Sexy Girls for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive