One Piece Box

    You have probably seen these boxes at Dollar Tree. They are sold in the "wedding section".
     If they suit your purposes, I would just buy a set there. Unfortunately they only coome in a beige and white color, and are quite small(2" by 2.25"). I thought it might be fun to make our own, so I made my own pattern.

    If you cut them out of two sided paper, they are almost decorated when you are done. Just add a few butterflies or hearts, and cut them out at the same time..



    Top view of box when open..can stick a gift card in there!

    Download svg file for one piece box

    Download scut 2 file for one piece box


    Here is a great tutorial from split coast stampers which shows assembly.

    http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/resources/tutorials/allinonebox

    I did put in some of the score lines, but not all, as it really slows down the cutting. I tried to do the ones which folded in, instead of out. You can see from my picture where most of the score lines go. If you are cutting a lot of these, I'd just remove the score lines, after I cut one and see how it goes together.

    The embellishments were just from the scal library.

Post Title

One Piece Box


Post URL

https://aciksexygirls.blogspot.com/2010/07/one-piece-box.html


Visit Acik Sexy Girls for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive