I wanted a tiara..so I made my own!



    I needed a hat for my birthday themed Bunco Party tonight. I decided to make myself a crown! I used my Cricut of course! Here is the pattern for the crown. You can decorate it anyway you want with the jewels you cut from paper. Better yet, let your kids glue on some shiny sequins and beads from your craft stash. This would make a great birthday party craft.  To make it for a child, scale it a bit smaller when you import it into Sure Cuts a Lot. If you scale it to fit on 12x12 paper, it is the right size for an adult.
    If you are using your own jewels, just delete them before you cut. They take the longest time to cut out!



Post Title

I wanted a tiara..so I made my own!


Post URL

https://aciksexygirls.blogspot.com/2010/04/i-wanted-tiaraso-i-made-my-own.html


Visit Acik Sexy Girls for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive