ELESSAR'S SUMMER SONGS

    [Elessar couldn't just send in a few summer songs, and had to do an entire list, so we obliged him and gave him his own day]

    ELESSAR'S SUMMER SONGS

    ok, buddy, you asked for them, here you go. I'll limit them to 10!

    1. Beach Boys--I Get Around
    2. Trashmen--Surfin' Bird
    3. Kirsty MacColl--10 weeks of Summer (think that's the name--doin' this on the fly...)
    4. Lovin' Spoonful--Summer In The City
    5. Blues Magoos--(We Ain't Got) Nothin' Yet
    6. Beach Boys--Surfer Girl
    7. Cowsills--The Rain, The Park, And Other Things
    8. Tori Amos--Smells Like Teen Spirit (yes, the Nirvana song)
    9. Ventures--Penetration
    10. Chantays--Piepline

    but I have made several 46 minute mixes of summery songs, so I could carry on with ease. Just songs that make me think summer. like:


    1. Mungo Jerry--In The Summertime
    2. Bob Marley--Waiting In Vain (For Your Love)
    3. Eddie Cochran--Summertime Blues
    4. Madness_Night Boat To Cairo
    5. Janis Joplin--Summertime
    6. Jan & Dean_Popsicle
    7. Freddy Cannon--Palisades Park
    8. Christine Lavin--(All I have To Do Is) Dream/A Summer Song/Mr. Sandman
    9. Astrud Gilberto & Stan Getz--The Girl From Ipanema
    10. Frank Sinatra_Summer Wind

    so..hey, it's HOT out there. and these songs feel right!
    [don't make me name 50 more]

    If you aren't satisified just suggesting some songs to me, go ahead and fill out your own list and send it in!

Post Title

ELESSAR'S SUMMER SONGS


Post URL

https://aciksexygirls.blogspot.com/2006/07/elessar-summer-songs.html


Visit Acik Sexy Girls for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive