Explosion Card II

    A search on the web for more explosion cards, came up with a different type of card at Michelle's Rubber Room Explosion Card Demo
    Usually the instructions involve a lot of complicated folding and turning and more folding , but using the cricut I was able to come up with a prescored card that lets your card come up perfectly each time. To add to the explosion feel, I attache some dangling card stock embellishments, using a needle and thread. I also made a "spring" for my cake. You know how you used to fold straw wrappers, at right angles, left over right, left over right? It makes a good spring. It acts like a dimensional and now when you blow on the cake, if moves slightly.







    If you have done this right, when the card is folded, it looks like a "house" shape. Attach the edges of the house with adhesive to the inside of your 4.25 x 5.5 card. When you open the card, the inside will seem to spring out from the card.(see the video)

    Enjoy. Leave me comments. I need feedback or I'll get bored!


    Downlaod explosions card 2

Post Title

Explosion Card II


Post URL

https://aciksexygirls.blogspot.com/2011/02/explosion-card-ii.html


Visit Acik Sexy Girls for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive