Denise is Back...Some new files Tomorrow

    I have generated some, but now they are on my laptop, and I'm not. Having an air conditioning issue, so moved into the cool part of the house to work today. Now Hubby is sleeping in that room!

    My son just got engaged so I did some proposal related cuts and a few Christmas ones.

    Anyway, I didn't like having the "i am away" message as my first one, so thought I'd drop this one on the top!

    Don't forget to look at all my Breast Cancer Awareness collection files.There is over 100 files in the package for $15.00, $5.00 will be donated to Susan G. Koman at the end of the year for each one sold.


    Denise

Post Title

Denise is Back...Some new files Tomorrow


Post URL

https://aciksexygirls.blogspot.com/2009/11/denise-is-backsome-new-files-tomorrow.html


Visit Acik Sexy Girls for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive