TV Mustaches


    THE TOP TEN MUSTACHES ON TV



    #10 GERALDO – I would pay money to see him run for something



    #9 SGT. SLAUGHTER – in a close race over Hulk’s Fu Man Chu


    #8 DICK VAN DYKE – Doing research I found this great story about the answering machine message they had to leave on the show “Diagnosis Murder” for some old woman. Take my advice and read it here.



    #7 YOSEMITE SAM – I bet the combo of his mustache and his mumbling turned a lot of women on


    #6 GORDON – You just know Big Bird had the hots for him



    #5 EARL – TV’s newest star




    #4 ANDY SIPOWICZ – How else do you explain how he got Charlotte Ross?




    #3 NED FLANDERS – My favorite mustache expression of his would be the “ol’ push broom” or the “ol soup strainer”



    #2 BJ HUNNICUT – If Trapper could have grown one they wouldn’t have gotten rid of him.

    and the number one mustache in TV history…..



    #1 MAGNUM, P.I. - Probably the manliest mustache there ever was.

    Up next: Movie mustaches



Post Title

TV Mustaches


Post URL

https://aciksexygirls.blogspot.com/2005/11/tv-mustaches.html


Visit Acik Sexy Girls for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive