That Which does not suck

    Top Five things most impossible to do while mad

    #5 Eating Taffy – You truly cannot be upset while eating taffy (and I’m a man who loves his taffy)

    #4 Looking at Marty Feldman – There might be funnier people in history. But there has never been a funnier-looking person. I defy anyone to be in a bad mood and watch Feldman just stand there. You can’t do it.

    #3 Watching a Man get hit in the groin with a football - It works on so many levels!

    #2 Jumping up and down in one of those inflatable castle things - I have only gotten to do this once, in London. Ever since we came to the States they said I was too big. Nonetheless, the one time I got to was the funnest thing EVER, and all the kids I see jumping up and down at carnivals are having a blast.

    and...

    #1 Listening to a good Banjo song - I tell you the truth: “Foggy Mountain Breakdown” could bring us world peace.

    And because you always get 10 items every day (it’s a rule I just made up: go with it), here’s a bonus List

    Top Five List of Witches

    #5 Ursula the Sea-Witch (from LITTLE MERMAID) - She was evil, she had tentacles, and she could sing!

    #4 Samantha (from BEWITCHED) - Forget the lame remake, go back to the first true feminist, and more importantly, she was hot!

    #3 Wendy (from CASPER) - I loved her little red outfit, but I could never find one in my size.

    #2 Hermione (from HARRY POTTER) – Harry may be a wizard, but she cast a spell over me.

    And...

    #1 Chipwich – They take two chocolate chip cookies, frozen, and put ice cream between it, and then cover the outside of the ice cream with more chocolate chips. Mmmmmm…..Bewiching.

Post Title

That Which does not suck


Post URL

https://aciksexygirls.blogspot.com/2005/07/that-which-does-not-suck.html


Visit Acik Sexy Girls for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive