Bart's Crank Calls

    One of the best running gags is Bart’s Crank Calls to Moe the Bartender. Moe almost never seems to catch on.

    BART’S TOP TEN CRANK CALLS TO MOE

    #10 Mike Rotch the PG version stolen from PORKY’S, but still very funny.

    #9 Oliver Clothesoff There’s one Russian dude I wouldn’t mind seeing.

    #8 Al Coholic I’d say at that tavern the chances of finding one are pretty good.

    #7 Jacques Strap Moe’s reply: “Uh, Jacques Strap! Hey guys, I'm looking for a Jacques Strap! Oh, wait a minute...Jacques Strap. It's you isn't it ya cowardly little runt? When I get a hold of you, I'm gonna gut you like a fish and drink your blood!”

    #6 Bea O’Problem Bea O'Problem! Bea O'Problem! Come on, guys, do I have a Bea O'Problem here?”
    Barney says "You sure do!"
    ”Oh...it's you, isn't it? Listen, you. When I get a hold of you, I'm going to use your head for a bucket and paint my house with your brains!”

    #5 Heywood U. Cuddleme This time it was a telegram: Telegram for Heywood U. Cuddleme! Heywood U. Cuddleme? Big guy in the back, Heywood U. Cuddleme?”
    A large man turns and stares at Moe as Lenny and Carl laugh
    ”Oh, do, that little, ooh...I'm gonna drive a golden spike where your
    Union meets your Central Pacific!”

    #4 Hugh Jass One of the few times things didn’t work out, since he was there and took the call!

    #3 At this point, is Bart even trying? Uh, hey, everybody! I'm a stupid moron with an ugly face and big butt and my butt smells and I like to kiss my own butt.”

    #2 Homer Sexual I guess it wasn’t one of those bars: “Uh, Homer Sexual? Aw, come on, come on, one of you guys has gotta be Homer Sexual!”
    Homer says "Don't look at me!"
    ”Oh, no...You rotten little punk! If I ever get a hold of you, I'll sink my teeth into your cheek and rip your face off!”

    And the number one crank call

    #1 Amanda Huggenkiss Ladies and gentlemen, once again I present Moe: “Uh, Amanda Huggenkiss? Hey, I'm looking for Amanda Huggenkiss! Ah, why can't I find Amanda Huggenkiss?” and Barney gives the immortal reply: “Maybe your standards are too high!” Classic.

    Up Next: How should I know? still no one sends me lists. I'll do my best to come up with something Simpsony

Post Title

Bart's Crank Calls


Post URL

https://aciksexygirls.blogspot.com/2005/09/bart-crank-calls.html


Visit Acik Sexy Girls for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive